Wednesday, July 18, 2007

TO BE or NOT TO BE

U guyz must be curious with the title man..omgosh..haha.!! to be what arh??eh..this is the hottest topic u and I will face at this point of stage..if u are going to count % of frenz that will ask u “how are u today” and the % of frenz that ask u “u hav a gf/bf – simply are u attached?” I think we will hav a huge difference man..haha!! (which means..your frenz are more concern abt your private life than your life..lolx) anyway..actually to me..i will prefer singlehood..(ok..u guyz must be thinking sour grapes right??..eh..FINE!)

SingleHood

Haha..y singlehood??hmm..basically it gives me free time to pursue what I want in life ??to find the goal and purpose of life??I mean how are u going to find someone with a common goal in life when u haven found it yourself..(like the adults say..don’t find partners by looks..go for common purposes and goals in life..so that u wont hav major idealistic conflicts)..i think I am enjoying my singlehood now..and for the qns from my frenz..am I attached??or y don’t get attach??..i think it is a nono for now..i want to travel..i want to play extreme sports..i want to CLUB (juz dont understand y girls will hav so much insecurities when guy goes and club..lolx! it is juz another form of gathering la..)!!..but I dowan restrictions nor unwilling compromises..unless I can find someone that cares and love me yet respect and stand by my decision..becuz I find all the binding and restriction childish and irrelevant..but it doesn’t mean that I don’t realize the importance of a partner or a companion in life..but it isn’t juz the right time yet..:)..ok but for now..for those who are attach..don’t look back becuz u are responsible for the decision u made earlier ahead..(be it a..yes..i am willing to be your gf..or a..are u willing to be my gf)

DoubleHood (lolx..2 person wat..double lor..)

Some of my frenz come to me to lend a listening ear to them..(ALL are complaints abt how sad they are and sh1t…and I am quite tire of repeating..L..) ok 5 Cs..juz rmb them..i learnt from experiences from ppl whom I know when they share abt the perfection of their partner..

Communicate

Haha..for both guyz and ladies..u hav to communicate..omgosh..and I mean communicate in a way your partner knows what u are feeling (super difficult for male to understand if u don’t speak out your feelings..neither does ladies know the decision u hav made..)…y communicate so much right??hmm.i mean do u know what is the chemical bonding between lovely couples who understands each other more than themselves..yar!! it is SPEAK it all out…be it bitching…flirting…(ya u flirt with your partner..) wadever la..

Consistency

Omgosh..i am speaking to all the guyz here including myself..Harlow??u want a maths formula??I can show it to u in graphical method as well if u want..tag me your hp..i will show it to u if u are such an ass..
Formula for consistency : Performance = log (10/number of years spent)..think abt what I hav said..and try to shift it to a Performance = log number of years spent

Compromise

Ooo..plz..compromise la galz..aiyoz..don’t think abt the things other freaking loser guy does to their gf and expect him to do it to u the same..lolx..!! ok..one of my frenz said..y other bf so sweet to their gf one? Than mine is like so not blar..and not blar..sometimes I find it juz so contrictdicting..for galz who are so realistic to be materialistic..y cant u galz be realistic to realize that sweet guyz are hypocrites..(I mean 99.9%) becuz come on la..which husband gives 1 rose everyday or everyweek to their wife?which husband plans the whole entire week juz for one valentines day?(wake up your senses and don’t EXPECT..) instead compromise to the situation they are in..EXPECTATION BRINGS DISAPPOINTMENTS..

Confidence

Ahem!! Plz think b4 u transformed into a hypocritically pessimist..plz..know that your gf or bf chooses u not by the usual way of looks or money..so don’t compared yourselves with the hunk beside her or the cuttie beside him..confidence brings out the xfactor in yourselves..know that and don’t get freakily jealous over a tease by the hunk or cuttie..

Complacent

Ok..get this right?know the diff between confident and complacent..hmm..if u are juz too slack to bother abt the things that are happening to the surrounding of your partner..than lolx good luck man..becuz u are giving the “I don’t give a damn signal to your partner..” and b4 u know it..it is like woot!! Blow wind blow.. Blown relationship..haha..!! know what is happening..stay cool and calm abt the things that happen..communicate..speak things out..problem will work..

F*** all those frenz that tell u to break with your bf/gf..becuz..all relationship can work…! As long as u spend your effort to make it WORK!

Posted by Endless_lov3 at 10:59 AM